sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Quotes - Twilight (Melhores Citações do Livro)


Quotes - Twilight

"It was too green — an alien planet" - Bella Swan
"Era muito verde - um planeta alienígena."

"It looked like clouds and a sense of humor didn’t mix. A few months of this
and I’d forget how to use sarcasm." Bella Swan
"Parecia que nuvens e senso de humor não se misturavam. Alguns meses
disso aqui e eu esqueceria como se usa sarcasmo."

"That’s Edward. He’s gorgeous, of course, but don’t waste your time. He
doesn’t date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for
him." Jéssica Stanley
"Aquele é Edward. Ele é maravilhoso, lógico, mas não
perca tempo. Ele não namora. Nenhuma das garotas daqui são bonitas
o suficiente para ele, aparentemente."

"So, did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? Mike Newton
"Então, você fincou o lápis no Edward Cullen ou o quê?

"Stupid shiny Volvo owner." -Bella Swan
Estúpido dono do Volvo brilhante.

"I’ve decided that as long as I was going to Hell, I might as well do it
thoroughly."-Edward Cullen
"Eu decidi que já que eu estou indo pro inferno, é melhor
fazer direito."

"You were right"
"I usually am - but about what in particular this time?" -Bella Swan
and Edward Cullen
"Você tinha razão".
"Eu geralmente tenho- mas sobre o que em particular desta vez?"

"no spiders?"
"nope"
"and no radioactivity?"
"none"
"…kryptonite doesn’t bother me either" - Bella Swan and Edward Cullen
"Nada de aranhas?"
"Não"
"E nada de radioatividade?"
"Nada"
"…Kryptonita também não me incomoda"

"But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella." - Edward Cullen
"Mas eu estou cansado de tentar ficar longe de você, Bella."

"It’s the safest time of day for us,". "The easiest time. But
also the saddest, in a way… the end of another day, the return of the
night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think?" - Edward Cullen
"É o crepúsculo…É a hora mais segura do dia pra
nós. "A hora mais fácil. Mas, também mais difícil,
de certa forma…o fim de outro dia, o retorno da noite. A escuridão
é tão imprevisível, você não acha?"

I wasn’t interesting. And he was. Interesting…and brilliant…and mysterious…and
perfect…and beautiful…and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one
hand. –Bella Swan
Eu não era interessante. E ele era. Interessante… e brilhante…e misterioso…e
perfeito…e lindo……E possivelmente capaz de levantar vans com uma mão
só.

"Do I dazzle you?" -Edward Cullen
"Eu deixo você deslumbrada?"

"I dazzle people?" -Edward Cullen
"Eu deslubro as pessoas?"

"I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak?"
- Edward Cullen
Eu ouço vozes na minha cabeça e você se preocupada que você
é a aberração".

"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part
might be — that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." - Bella
Swan
Sobre três coisas eu tinha certeza absoluta. Primeira - Edward era um
vampiro.
Segunda - havia uma parte dele - e eu não sabia o quão poderosa
ela poderia ser - que tinha sede do meu sangue.
E terceira, eu estava incondicionalmente e irrevogavelmente apaixonada por ele.

"Don’t you see, Bella? It’s one thing for me to make myself miserable,
but a wholly other thing for you to be so involved." He turned his anguished
eyes to the road, his words flowing almost too fast for me to understand. "I don’t
want to hear that you feel that way." His voice was low but urgent. His words cut
me.
"It’s wrong. It’s not safe. I’m dangerous, Bella — please, grasp
that." – Edward Cullen
"Será que você não vê, Bella? Uma coisa é
eu me fazer completamente infeliz. Outra completamente diferente é você
estar tão envolvida".
Ele virou seus olhos angustiados para a estrada, as palavras dele estavam saindo
tão rápidas que eu quase não conseguia entender.
"Eu não quero ouvir que você se sente assim". Sua voz
era baixa, mas urgente. As palavras dele me cortaram. "É errado.
Não é seguro.
Eu sou perigoso - compreenda isso, Bella".

"Of all the things about me that could frighten you, you worry about my
driving."-Edward Cullen
"Com todas as coisas que podiam te assustar, você se preocupa com
o jeito que eu dirijo"

"Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear." -Bella Swan
"Nada mais divertido que irritar um urso pardo"

"It’s an indulgence. We all like to drive fast." -Edward Cullen.
"Uma indulgência. Todos nós gostamos de dirigir rápido".

"And So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick masochistic lion." -Edward Cullen and Bella Swan
"E então o leão se apaixona pelo cordeiro…"
"Que cordeiro idiota", eu suspirei.
"Que leão doente e masoquista",

"You are exactly my brand of heroine." -Edward Cullen
"Você é exatamente minha injeção de heroína".

"Isabella." He pronounced my full name carefully, then playfully
ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. "Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured
me." He looked down, ashamed again. "The thought of you, still, white,
cold - to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in
your eyes when you see through my pretenses - it would be unendurable."
He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. "You are the most important thing
to me now. The most important thing to me ever." - Edward Cullen
"Isabella", ele pronunciou meu nome inteiro cuidadosamente, e então
começou a brincar com o meu cabelo com a mão que estava livre.
Como sempre, um choque correu no meu corpo quando ele me tocou. "Bella, eu não conseguiria viver comigo mesmo se eu te machucasse.
Você não sabe como isso me torturou". Ele olhou pra baixo,
envergonhado de novo. "O pensamento de você, rígida, branca, fria - nunca mais ver você ficar corada de novo, nunca mais ver esse flash de intuição que passa nos seus olhos quando você desvenda uma das minhas pretensões - isso seria insuportável".
Ele levantou seus olhos gloriosos, agonizantes para os meus. "Você
é a coisa mais importante pra mim agora. A coisa mais importante que
eu já tive".

"You are only human,after all." - Edward Cullen
"Você é apenas humana, no final das contas".

‘I’d never seen him struggle so hard for words. It was so…human.’ - Bella
Swan
Eu nunca vi ele lutar tanto para encontrar as palavras certas. Era tão…
humano.

"I wish," he whispered, "I wish you could feel the… complexity… theconfusion… I feel. That you could understand." - Edward Cullen
"Eu queria que você sentisse a…complexidade… a confusão…
que eu sinto. Queria que você pudesse entender".

"Will you turn into a bat?" I asked warily.
He laughed, louder than I’d ever heard. "Like I haven’t heard that one
before!" - Bella Swan and Edward Cullen
"Você vai se transformar num morcego?", eu perguntei brincando.
Ele riu mais alto do que eu jamais tinha ouvido ele sorrir. "Como se eu
nunca tivesse ouvido essa antes".

"Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise?"
- Edward Cullen
"Você ainda está tonta pela corrida? Ou foi minha habilidade
com beijos?"

"Bella ,I’ve already expended a great deal of personal effort to keep
you alive. I’m not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can’t
even walk straight. Besides, friends don’t let friends drive drunk," - Edward
Cullen
"Bella, eu já gastei um bocado de esforço até esse
ponto, pra manter você viva. Eu não vou deixar você ficar
atrás de um volante quando você não consegue nem caminhar
direito. Além do mais, amigos não deixam amigos dirigir quando
estão bêbados".

"You’re intoxicated by my vere presence." – Edward Cullen
"Você está intoxicada com a minha presença".

"This truck is old enough to be your car’s grandfather — have some
respect." - Bella Swan
"Esta velha caminhonete é velha o suficiente pra ser a avó
do seu carro- tenha algum respeito".

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it." -Edward Cullen
"Se eu pudesse sonhar, eu sonharia com você. E eu não me envergonho
disso".

"You’re driving me crazy," I explained.
He considered that briefly, and when he spoke, he sounded pleased. "Really?"
A triumphant smile slowly lit his face.
"Would you like a round of applause?" I asked sarcastically. - Bella Swan and Edward Cullen
"Não- pelo contrário. Você está me deixando
louca", eu expliquei.
Ele considerou isso brevemente, e quando falou, parecia satisfeito.
"Mesmo?" Um sorriso triunfante vagarosamente iluminou o seu rosto.
"Você gostaria de uma salva de palmas?", eu perguntei sarcasticamente.

"I may not be human, but I’m still a man." – Edward Cullen
"Eu posso não ser humano, mas eu sou homem"

His gold eyes grew very soft. "You said you loved me."
"You knew that already," I reminded him, ducking my head.
"It was nice to hear, just the same."
I hid my face against his shoulder.
"I love you," I whispered.
"You are my life now". – Bella Swan and Edward Cullen
Seus olhos dourados ficaram suaves. "Você disse que me amava".
"Você já sabia disso", eu abaixei a cabeça.
"Foi bom ouvir, do mesmo jeito".
Eu escondi minha cabeça no ombro dele.
"Eu amo você", eu sussurrei.
"Você é minha vida agora"

Well, it’s no irritable grizzly…" -Bella Swan
"Bom, não é um urso pardo irritado…"

"You…made…me..faint" - Bella Swan
"Você…me…deixou…tonta"

"What am I going to do with you ?Yesterday I kiss you,and you attack
me! Today you pass out on me!" - Edward Cullen
" O que é que eu faço com você?", ele gemeu exasperado.
"Eu te beijei ontem e você me atacou! Hoje você desmaia nos
meus braços!"

"So much for being good at everything" Edward Cullen
"É isso que eu ganho por ser bom em tudo"

"And you’re worried, not because you are headed to meet a houseful of vampires,
but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?" _
Edward Cullen
"E você está com medo não porque vai pra uma casa cheia
de vampiros, mas porque você tem medo que esses vampiros não aprovem
você, correto?"

"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if
you would share." - Alice Cullen
"Parecia que você estava tendo Bella para o almoço, e viemos
ver se você a dividiria."

"Vampires like baseball?"
"It’s the American past-time." - Bella Swan and Edward Cullen
"Vampiros jogam baseball?
"É o passatempo Americano"

"Well, more power to you, I guess."- Charlie Swan
"Bem, mais poder pra você, eu acho".

"Go team!"
"Vai time" - Bella

"You brought a snack?"
"Vocês trouxeram um lanche?" Laurent

"She’s diabolical,"
"Ela é diabólica". - Emmett Cullen

"You’re wrong you know. "I can feel what you’re feeling now —
and you are worth it."." -Jasper Hale
"Você está errada, sabe".
"Eu posso sentir como você se sente no momento - e você vale
a pena".

"Our family is strong. Our only fear is losing you." - Jasper Hale
"Nossa família é forte. Nosso único medo é
perder você".

"I miss you," I whispered.
"I know, Bella. Believe me, I know. It’s like you’ve taken half my self
away with you."
"Come and get it, then," I challenged.
"Soon, as soon as I possibly can. I will make you safe first." His
voice was hard.
"I love you," I reminded him.
"Could you believe that, despite everything I’ve put you through, I love
you, too?"
"Yes, I can, actually."
"I’ll come for you soon."
"I’ll be waiting." - Bella Swan and Edward Cullen
"Eu sinto sua falta", eu sussurrei.
"Eu sei, Bella. Acredite em mim, eu sei. É como se você tivesse
levado metade de mim com você".
"Então, venha pegá-la", eu desafiei.
"Breve, assim que eu puder. Mas eu vou te deixar a salvo primeiro".
A voz dele estava dura.
"Eu te amo", eu lembrei ele.
"Será que você poderia acreditar que, a despeito de tudo em
que eu te envolvi, eu te amo também?"
"Sim, na verdade, eu posso".
"Eu vou te buscar logo".
"Eu estarei esperando".

"You can sleep, sweetheart, I’ll carry you" - Edward Cullen
"Você pode dormir, meu bem, eu vou carregar você"

"Afraid of a needle." he muttered to himself under his breath, shaking
his head. "Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure,
no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand…" Edward
Cullen
"Oh, um vampiro sádico, tentando torturar ela até a morte,
claro, sem problema, ela corre pra encontrá-lo. Uma intravenosa, por outro lado…"

"I don’t seem strong enough to stay away from you, so I suppose that you’ll
get your way…whether it kills you or not." - Edward Cullen
"Eu não pareço ser forte o suficiente pra ficar longe de
você, então eu acho que você seguirá seu caminho…
quer isso mate você ou não"

"It was impossible… to stop," he whispered. "Impossible. But I did." He looked up finally, with half a smile. " I must love you." - Edward Cullen
"Era impossível… parar," ele sussurrou. "Impossível.
Mas eu fiz." Ele olhou pra cima finalmente, com um meio sorriso. " Eu
tenho que te amar."

"What should I apologize for?"
"For very nearly taking yourself away from me forever." - Bella Swan
and Edward Cullen
"Pelo que eu devia me desculpar?"
"Por chegar muito perto de ficar longe de mim pra sempre"

"I was not finished kissing you,Don’t make me come over there." -
Bella Swan
"Eu não terminei de beijar você. Não me faça
ter que ir até ai".

"He never leaves, does he?" - Renee Dwyer
"Ele não vai embora nunca, não é?

"I think that boy is in love with you," - Renee Dwyer
"Eu acho que esse garoto está apaixonado por você"

"It’s just a crush" - Bella Swan
É só uma paixonite

"You are my life. You’re the only thing it would hurt to lose" -
Bella Swan
"Você é a minha vida. Você é a única coisa
que eu me incomodaria em perder"

"I’m betting on Alice" - Bella Swan
Eu aposto em Alice

"Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting
townsfolk?" - Bella Swan
"Você quer que vá fechar as portas pra que você possa
massacrar os moradores da cidade sem levantar suspeitas?"

"Oh, I’m with the vampires, of course" t- Bella Swan
"Oh, eu estou com os vampiros, é claro".

"That’s practically an insult, the way you look right now. You’re much more than beautiful"- Edward Cullen
"Isso é praticamente um insulto, pelo jeito como você está
hoje. Você está muito mais que linda"

"Twilight, again," he murmured. "Another ending. No matter how
perfect the day is, it always has to end." - Edward Cullen
"É o crepúsculo, de novo", ele murmurou. "Outro
final. Não importa quanto os dias sejam perfeitos, eles sempre têm
que acabar".

"In what strange parallel dimension would I ever have gone to prom of
my own free will?" - Bella Swan
"Em que estranha dimensão paralela eu iria para um baile por vontade
própria"

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
The Twilight Saga | New Moon creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top